I've created new Adobe Camera Raw and Adobe Lightroom color profiles (standard, faithful, landscape, leica, portrait, neutral, positive film, skin tone darker, skin tone lighter, vivid blue, vivid green, vivid red e vivid) for every Sony (and Minolta) interchangeable lens cameras:
I've photographed, under the direct sunlight, a 24 color GretagMacbeth / X-Rite table, then, after converting the RAW to DNG, I've created the standard color profiles with Adobe DNG Profile Editor. Starting from the standard profile and using as reference the "non standard" Nikon, Canon and Leica's profiles, I've created the creative profiles.
The standard profiles are accurate only for the A700, the A850, the A900, the A55V, the NEX-5, the NEX-5N, the RX100 and the RX100M2 (where I've photographed the color table with the corresponding camera), for the other cameras I've just used the best matching one.
The profile files must be saved under the following folder (be aware that it could be hidden):
NEW December 2, 2013
- ILCE-3000, ILCE-7 and ILCE-7R new color profiles
NEW September 28, 2013
- DSC-RX100M2 new color profiles, with the standard one build from a real color table shot.
NEW July 28, 2013
- SLT-A58 and NEX-3R new color profiles
NEW December 12, 2012
- SLT-A99V, DSC-RX1, NEX-5R and NEX-6 new color profiles
NEW October 20, 2012
- DSC-RX100 new color profiles, with the standard one build from a real color table shot.