A new firmware for the SLT-A77 and the SLT-A65 is available from Sony.
Improvements over version 1.04:
- Provides support for the following automatic compensation compliant lenses: SAL24F20Z, SAL85F14Z, SAL135F18Z, SAL70300G, SAL35F18, SAL50F18
- Improves Auto review response
- Improves the responses for the front/rear dials
- Improves response between power SW operation and power off
- Improves AF response with 500mm F4 G SSM (SAL500F40G) lens
- Improves AF accuracy for scenes which include overexposed areas
Benefits provided by previous updates and included in version 1.05:
- Provides support for the following automatic compensation compliant lenses:
Vario-Sonnar T DT 16-80mm F3.5-4.5 ZA (SAL1680Z)
DT 16-105mm F3.5-5.6 (SAL16105)
- Improves the responses for the front/rear dials when assigned for exposure compensationImproves picture quality for 24p movie recording (NTSC regions only)
- Improves overexposed images while in ADI flash control
- Improves usability
If there is an issue on upgrading procedure, please do this recovery procedure:
- Turn ON the camera.
- Press MENU, Play, MOVIE buttons simultaneously.
- While Pressing these buttons, turn OFF the camera.
- Release your fingers, and wait over 30 seconds.
- Press MENU, Play, MOVIE buttons simultaneously again.
- While Pressing these buttons, now turn ON the camera.
- Release your fingers.
Please try again to perform updating procedure after camera is rebooted