New Camera Support
The following new cameras are now supported:
- Canon EOS 650D / Rebel T4i
- Canon EOS M
- Fuji FinePix F800EXR
- Leaf Credo 40
- Leaf Credo 60
- Nikon 1 J2
- Panasonic DMC-FZ200
- Panasonic DMC-G5
- Panasonic DMC-LX7
- Pentax K-30
- Sony DSC-RX100
The following issues have been fixed in Lightroom 4.2 release candidate:
- Folder stacks with virtual copies get unstacked when moving to another folder.
- Stacked photos get hidden in both the Grid view and Filmstrip. This occurs when photos get unstacked as a result of enabling auto-stacking.
- Errors encountered when publishing videos to Facebook through the Facebook Publish Service.
- Users may have occurred problems when trying to enter the Web Module from Library.
- Unable to edit JPEG photos in Photoshop Elements.
- Unable to upload files to Flickr if there is a carriage return in either the Title or Caption fields (Win only).
- Background graphics that are applied to a Book globally may not appear as expected in a Saved PDF.
- Certain book covers had spine text positioned in a Horizontal manner, not Vertical.
- Double byte characters are not being exported to PDF in Books.
- Photos were exported with original GPS coordinates recorded by the camera, not with the GPS coordinates updated in Lightroom.
- Keyboard shortcuts in the Develop module sometimes do not work when editing an image in Process Version PV2010.
- Parents and synonyms of "do not export" keywords also do not export.
- Audio does not play in video files after creating a slideshow containing music (win7 only).
- Tether support not working for Nikon D4, D800 , and D800E (win only).
- Cannot change “Erase” size, feather and flow settings while utilizing the Option key.
- Cannot write metadata to images previously opened in some 3rd party software.
- Luminance Noise slider is unresponsive when Clarity is greater than 0.
- In certain cases, the new Defringe controls can cause vertical streaks to appear.
- Some images from Canon 5D Mark II exhibited pattern noise in the form of maze/green split artifacts.
- Adjusting the Blue channel does not affect monochrome images.
- Certain TIFF files can cause Bridge to become unstable.
- Defringe settings are not retained when editing the file in Photoshop as a Smart Object and then returning to ACR.
New Sony Profiles
There are new sets of color and lens profiles, including Standard, Portrait, Landscape and Vivid color profiles for the following Sony cameras: RX100, NEX-3, NEX-5N, NEX-7, NEX-C3, NEX-F3, NEX-VG20.
In the next days I'll update my color profiles, using the Adobe ones, when they are available.
You can download Adobe Lightroom 4.2 and Adobe Camera Raw 7.2 RC from the following links:
Download Lightroom 4.2 for Windows (ZIP, 736 MB)
Download Lightroom 4.2 for Mac OS (ZIP, 401 MB)
Download Camera Raw 7.2 plug-in for Mac OS (DMG, 44.1 MB)
Download Camera Raw 7.2 plug-in for Windows (ZIP, 50.1 MB)
Download DNG Converter 7.2 for Mac OS (DMG, 109 MB)
Download DNG Converter 7.2 for Windows (EXE, 97.7 MB)